Please note: The renewal link will NOT work on a mobile device. We recommend Google Chrome, Safari, or IE 10 or above.
Please select an initial application:
- New in-state pharmacy
- New institutional pharmacy
- New non-resident pharmacy
- New in-state pharmacy services (must appear before the Board)
- New out-of-state pharmacy services
Pharmacies renew their permit on even-numbered years. The deadline to renew your pharmacy permit on time is December 31 of even-numbered years. Between January 1 and 31 of the following year, your renewal will be considered late, but you can still renew online. After January 31, the online renewal window will close, and you will need a reinstatement application.
Reinstate or Change of Ownership
Please select a reinstatement/change of ownership application:
Click here to log in to profile and pay fine.
Change of Name or Address Form
Click here to print your pharmacy permit
Change of Supervising Pharmacist
Click here to submit change of supervising pharmacist. Note this must be completed by both incoming and outgoing pharmacist. Please use a desktop to complete the form, as it is not compatible with mobile devices.
- New Application Checklist
- Closing a Pharmacy in Alabama
- Closing a Non-resident Pharmacy
- Change in Operations Form
- Burglary Procedures
- Controlled Substance Waiver
- 797 Inspection (must also submit VPP inspection)
- 795 Inspection (must also submit VPP inspection)
- Non-pharmacist Keyholder Form
- Revocation of Non-pharmacist Keyholder Form